Hi, I am a Ph.D. Candidate at KAIST.
I am interested in automated debugging techniques, mainly in automated program repair; I have also done work in test generation.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, KAIST. Feb 2019 - Present
- BSc., Computer Science, KAIST. Mar 2014 - Feb. 2019
*) mark equal contribution.
SOCRATEST - Towards Autonomous Testing Agents via Conversational Large Language ModelsVision Paper
The International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2023), New Ideas and Emerging Results (NIER) track.
A Bayesian Framework for Automated DebuggingConference
The International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA 2023)
Towards Objective-Tailored Genetic Improvement Through Large Language ModelsVision Paper
🏆 Best Position Paper Award, 🏆 Best Presentation Award
The Genetic Improvement of Software Workshop (GI 2023)
Large Language Models are Few-shot Testers: Exploring LLM-based General Bug ReproductionConference
The International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2023)
Arachne: Search Based Repair of Deep Neural NetworksJournal
ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), 2022
Improving Fault Localization and Automated Program Repair with Suspicious PredicatesShort Paper
🏆 Best Short Paper Award
The Korea Conference on Software Engineering (KCSE 2022)
GLAD: Neural Predicate Synthesis to Repair Omission Faults
The International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2023), poster track.
Language Models Can Prioritize Patches for Practical Program PatchingWorkshop
The International Workshop on Automated Program Repair (APR 2022)
SINVAD: Search-based Image Space Navigation for DNN Image Classifier Test Input GenerationWorkshop
The International Workshop on Search Based Software Testing (SBST 2020)
Consistent Comic Colorization with Pixel-wise Background ClassificationWorkshop
NIPS’17 Workshop on Machine Learning for Creativity and Design
- Reviewer, IEEE Software
- Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE)
- Reviewer, ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM)
- I was invited by SureSoft and SAP to talk about LLM use in SE academia.
- Title: “The State-of-the-art in LLM-based SE techniques: From Bug Reproduction to Program Repair”
- Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, Sep. 2022 - Apr. 2023, under the supervision of Dr. Jian-Guang Lou.
- Intern, NAVER WEBTOON Corp, Seongnam, Jul. 2017 - Dec. 2017
- Teaching Assistant, CS206 Data Structures, Mar. 2019 - Jun. 2019
- Teaching Assistant, CS454 AI Based Software Engineering, Sep. 2019 - Dec. 2019, Sep. 2020 - Dec. 2020
- Awarded Excellent Teaching Assistant Award for activities
- Best Presentation Award at GI 2023
- Best Position Paper Award at GI 2023
- Best Short Paper Award at KCSE 2022